My Top 10 Oasis Songs



I believe that there is no single reason for admiring a song nor a band. Each person has their own way. A song could bring some emotional impacts to our feeling by the lyrics, or by the tunes it’s kicked into your soul. Or maybe by both of them. Sometimes you like the song when it speaks about your life or your thought. Suddenly you find the way out by listening to the lyrics.

Oasis is one of the most famous bands over two decades. I’ve been a fan of Oasis band since i like the lyrics in their songs. And of course their music is so great. Liam’s arrogance and Noel’s confidence are the catchy things about oasis too, i guess. Here’s my top ten oasis songs :

10. Whatever
“And always seem to me, you only see what people want you to see”
9. Don’t Go Away
“Damn my education i can’t find the word to say, with all the things caught in my mind”
8. Live Forever
“Maybe you’re the same as me we’ll see things they’ll never see, you and i are gonna live forever”
7. Morning Glory
“You need a little time to wake up”
6. Stand By Me
“Stand by me, nobody knows the way it’s gonna be”
5. Roll With It
“I think i’ve got a feeling i’ve lost inside, i think i’m gonna take me away and hide, i’m thinking of things that i just can’t abide”
4. Don’t Look Back In Anger
“Take me to the place where you go where nobody knows if it’s night or day”
3. Champagne Supernova
“How many special people change, how many lives are livin’ strange, where were you while we were getting high”
2. Cast No Shadow
“When you take my soul don’t take my pride” 
1. Wonderwall
“Because maybe you gotta be the one that saves me, and after all, you’re my wonderwall”

Komentar

Postingan Populer